Students seeking admissions should apply in the prescribed form available in the College Office. They are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling the form. Persons gainfully employed shall be admitted only if they produce a No-Objection Certificate from their present employer. No concession in attendance will be granted to such students. All admissions made by the college are provisional and subject to confirmation by the Dept. of P. U. Education, Bengaluru. If a student after being provisionally admitted is found ineligible, his/her admission will be cancelled.
The Principal’s discretion to grant admission is final in all cases.
PUC I year
The student must have passed the SSLC Examination of the Karnataka Secondary Education Board with English as one of the subjects, or any other examination recognized as its equivalent by the Dept. of P. U. Education.
PUC II Year
The student must have passed the PUC I Examination of the Dept. of P. U. Education conducted by the College on its behalf, or any other examination recognized as its equivalent by the Dept. of P. U. Education.
All such Indian and foreign students who have passed examinations other than those of Karnataka Board of Secondary Education/Dept. of P. U. Education but which are recognized as its equivalent, will have to produce a permission letter from the Dept. of P. U. Education, Bengaluru, before they seek admission.
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- School Leaving Certificate and SSLC Marks-list in original. The School Leaving Certificate will be retained in the office and the SSLC Marks List will be returned to students immediately after admission is confirmed.
- 6 copies of the latest identity-card size photo with name, class and address written on the back.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC (parents whose annual income is less than Rs. 2 lakhs-) applying for exemption from tuition fees, should produce Caste Certificate and Income Declaration from the Tahsildar of their Village/Town/Tahsil at the time of admission. In addition four Xerox copies of each certificate must be submitted.
- Migration certificate to be given by other than State Board students (Addl. Fees Rs. 500/-)
- Students eligible for scholarship need to open an S/B. account in Union Bank of India (R.P.D. Branch, Belagavi).
Schedule of Fees
- Students are required to pay the college tuition fees and all other dues /funds etc. at the time of admission.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted.
- Students irrespective of community or caste, whose parental income is below Rs. 2 lakhs will be given fee concession to the extent of reimbursement made by the Government. Four copies of the prescribed Income Declaration form duly filled in (typed) should be submitted to the office along with the admission form.
- Students belonging to SC/ST are advised to apply for the Government of India SC/ST scholarship before 31st July, by producing caste certificate in ‘D’ format and income certificate duly issued by the authority in prescribed scholarship form.
- Further SC/ST students should note that, if the parental income exceeds the limit for scholarship they will be given fee concession to the extent of reimbursement made by the Government.
- For SC/ST Fee concession 4 copies of the prescribed Income Declaration and Caste Certificate form duly filled in (typed) should be submitted to the office along with the admission form.
- SC/ST and other students who are willing to apply for various scholarships/concessions are required to see SCHOLARSHIP NOTICE BOARD / Class circular regularly. The detailed information can be availed from the office.
- Each student will be given a fee card and all payments by him/her to the college will be duly entered in it. Students are advised to preserve the card carefully.